Thread: 4 years baby!
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2015, 07:46 PM   #40
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
You can do this Dawn. Maybe a little extra support on the way might help. Can you phone your cpn? Hold on to that determination.
My cpn only works part time and she isn't in until Wednesday. That's a lot of drinking time. I know I will win eventually but it's getting there that will be hard. I don't want to be addicted because that's what's happened in the past. I ended up buying alcohol today.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote