My good days, I'm a generally happy person. I'll be able to do things that I've set out for that day. Help other people. I'll want to be around people and talk to them.
My bad days as of lately have included me not sleeping properly. It takes hours for me to eventually drift off and I can't hold a solid 8 hours sleep. During the day I won't to be around my family as much, if at all. I'll only talk to the friends that know what it's like and can help. I won't really be motivated to do anything and I'll either over-eat or will barely eat.
I've got a couple of exercises that they gave me, they help a little bit but not much. And I see my GP every so often. I think I'm due to go back soon.
I just want to try and get a hold on it again before University starts up again.
|