View Single Post
Old 24-08-2015, 08:10 PM   #9
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

Yes I just slip my trousers and knickers down. Just past my bum enough for my cpn to see what's she's doing. I have my back to my cpn so she doesn't see my front part. Clopixol is one of the thickest oils according to my cpn so they can't rush it but the whole procedure takes less than 5 minutes.

The person giving it may ask you if you would like a plaster (this is to check if you're allergic to them ). Generally they apply a alcohol wipe to the area, but I am allergic to them so its not compulsory.




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote