Thread: quiizzish
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 04:17 AM   #52
Wintering
I am the blank page before you.
 
Wintering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
I am currently:

40 of the MOST spontaneous questions ever, BE HONEST

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Sleeping.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
No one, preferably.

3. Do you kiss a lot of people?
I have, I was the friend all my drunk friends kissed.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
No.

13. Do you have a pet?
Yes.

14. What did you do last night?
Read, slept.

15. Are you a vampire?
e.e

16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
In a certain state, leading a safe existence.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
an e-cigarette.

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
How I think.

19. What's your favorite soup?
Chicken noodle or tomato.

20. Do you miss anyone??
Yes.

21. Last movie you saw?
the new Avengers film.

22. What are your plans for the day?
Tomorrow I'll be working in the morning, then I have to make a few important phone calls.

23. Did you have fun today?
Nope.

24. Who is your last text message from?
A friend.

25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes.

26. What do you know about the future?
Nothing.

28. What is your all time favorite band?
I have far too many to answer this question.

29. Do you have a car?
No.

30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I don't want kids.

31. Did you meet anyone new today?
Nope.

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings’?
Yes to both.

33. How do you like your soda?
Room temp and it's either ginger ale or coke.

34. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes.

35. What are you doing tomorrow?
^^

36. What day is tomorrow?.
Thursday.

37. What is your current mood?
I am sick and low.

38. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes.

39. What did you get for Valentines day?
Nothing.

40. Someone who last bought you something?
Myself.



But I'm not cursed, I'm not cursed
I was just covered in dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt.


Wintering is offline   Reply With Quote