View Single Post
Old 31-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #6
Ballerina123
XXX
 
Ballerina123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North east England
I am currently:

I believe I'm in the process of recovery now. I have good days and bad days. But mostly good days. I'm content and great full. My mood is stable and my psychosis is under control.
Recovery to me is about maintaining that and doing the best for myself everyday and being kind to myself without being selfish.
Although I think you do have to be a little selfish in recovery because you really have to dedicate a lot of time and effort to doing what is best for your mental health every day.

I've been stable for over a month now. I'm happy and content. This is recovery to me and I work everyday to make it last.



The average,
well-adjusted adult
gets up at 7.30am feeling just plain terrible.


Call me Kate.

I have dyslexia so please excuse my poor spelling and sometimes poor understanding.


Ballerina123 is offline   Reply With Quote