Thread
:
UK general election 2015
View Single Post
10-05-2015, 07:13 PM
#
166
Isoverity
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Enthused
That quote sums it up for me. The attitude of 'if it doesn't affect me I don't care' is horrible but it looks like a lot of people have it.
A lot of young people and even women voted for Tories. Seems they don't like to admit it since Tories are stereotyped as Nazis etc (and Cameron is really quite a cupcake imo. Helping Iran get nukes is a lot closer to Chamberlain than Churchill). I can see why polls are so skewed. People don't want t say who they vote for.
Welcome to mortified Britain: Full of young Tories who secretly hate themselves
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...hemselves.html
"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien
Isoverity
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Isoverity
Visit Isoverity's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Isoverity
in the Arcade!