View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

With the amount you've been taking I think in order to stop you'd need to be medically supervised as you are weaned off, otherwise you will be at serious risk of seizures and other potentially life threatening effects.

I definitely think you should ring and say how much you've been taking, and get some support in stopping ASAP. As you've already said your tolerance is high and the higher dose you take the more dangerous it will be to taper off. Not to mention you are at risk of dying every time you take the OD.

If I were in your situation I'd ask for help, definitely.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote