I am always looking backward and forward and around. I never know which way to go. My heart will always be pulled in two different directions, and this time it just might snap.
I miss everyone so much. When I moved I was so ready to go, and now I sit here with nothing but thoughts left of my old life. It won't be the same, I know that. And I don't hate it here. It just feels...unfulfilling. Then again, I think that may just be the way life feels sometimes. Sadness is heavy, and carrying it wears me out even more than I already am. I don't know where to go from here. I love them, but I feel stuck by them as well. And I think there may be no right answer. Is that liberating or terrifying?
Every week I come here and wait for someone or something to find me, and to know that I am broken. I used to think that if I told someone, it might be a little lighter. Maybe I just haven't told the right person yet. Maybe I should try saying it until someone can hear and respond?
So if you're reading this, I am broken.
And I know that you are too.
|