View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

I'm afraid I don't really know much about this.

I suppose in theory if someone in a public place becomes violent, or starts to harm themselves, they could be 136'd to get them to a safe place. The reasons behind that behaviour might be down to mental health, or autism, or something else but those reasons might not be discovered until later.

But don't use that as a reason never to go outside. That would be the worst case scenario. In the meantime can you think of things that keep you calm and grounded when you are outside? Like listening to certain music, wearing sunglasses/hat, going outside at times of the day when it's not so busy etc.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote