View Single Post
Old 29-03-2015, 01:08 AM   #7
Arienette
 
Arienette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
I am currently:

Another cage in the back of another van at midnight because that's when you transfer people obviously.

I'm super nervous about the new ward and after freaking out because the walls were moving about and my head was jumping outside of my body in a warp kind of way they gave me prometheazine and I was basically stoned into a slumber.
Then I got used to my room.

Tbh this all seems so out of hand and ridiculous over reacting.

I mean I'm sat in a ****ing cage. Like a ****ing animal or criminal. I'm only an angel of invincibility and a secret genius.

That's good stuff surely.

If they ruin my education they'll be sorry because it will impact the future of this country's progress. They've all akcnoedged how incrediy smart I am so tey should know really not to **** with the future.

It's just ridiculous.



Staring at white washed walls


Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote