View Single Post
Old 23-03-2015, 10:19 PM   #4
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

I think we're going for 5 nights/6 days. Definitely going to go to some pizza places, I'll remember that suggestion Cam :) Why is Rockafella better than Empire State?

We're looking at staying in a hotel near Times Square.

Jack we won't be going clubbing lol! I don't care for nightlife. And I'm used to a busy city where people ignore you/push you out of the way as I go to London regularly.

I'll write down the Metropolitan Museum. I forgot to say that we'll definitely be going to Central Park :)



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote