What I am about to write may come across completely differently to how I intend it to come across but please believe me when I say I am not saying this to be nasty or horrible to you.
It seems to me that as soon as anyone gives you any attention you throw yourself wholeheartedly into interacting with them. Then you seem to fall to pieces as soon as they stop contacting you regularly. Or then as soon as they do seem to start contacting them again, you tell them anything and everything they want to know. Which can be slightly off putting/clingy/needy to some people.
I'm not saying at all that you deserve to be treated like this by anyone, but that maybe you need to be a lot more cautious about how you talk to other people via text. You seem to have had a few discussions with him of a sexual nature, which, in my personal experience can put people off because it can come across as you being a bit too keen about things.
Now, I'm not saying it is your fault at all, but just that you maybe need to be a bit more cautious about what you discuss with people you hardly know, especially when you have never met them.
Also, given you have fallen into this trap a few times with men it might be worth not engaging with dating websites etc for a while, you are just going to make yourself feel worse in the long run.
|