View Single Post
Old 23-01-2015, 09:23 PM   #80
Auror.
Camden
 
Auror.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA

I just feel so guilty for wasting everyone's time and leaving the dog alone like that. Especially when it was my normal amount and I should have been fine. I have no idea why I panicked.

I asked what they would do if I stayed longer and they said just observation on the heart monitor to see if my heart rate gets back to a normal level. I guess poison control recommended staying that long to make sure I was ok. But they were going to do no meds, no more drips. So it was completely pointless.

I took my normal amount to try and sleep. I didn't go overboard. The whole thing was completely dumb. Maybe they're right and I'm just an asshole looking for attention.

I slept on and off most of yesterday but got up and went to class today. We got assigned a group project in one class and then one of my group members in my other class wants to call me for help on the homework that I already completed. Made an appointment with the doctor lady for Monday after class. I asked A if she would go with me to the doctor on Tuesday if my heart still feels funny but she has not responded.



Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.


You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.


Auror. is offline