View Single Post
Old 24-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #1
Forlornfaery
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
I am currently:
I need major advice on how to handle this

Alright so I'll just spill everything out. I am depressed beyond reason. For months I have done nothing but lay in bed. It's all I have the energy to do. Everytjing hurts. My boyfriend who means the world to me tries so hard to help but this is beyond anything he can help. He does make me feel a lot more comforted but I feel like nothing is enough. No amount of passion can cure this for me right now. I don't even know what caused this for me or why it continues to cut me so deeply. I have lost interest in everything. Everything just hurts more and more each day. I hate waking up. All I want to do is sleep. It's hard for me to even think. Words used to just come to me but now everything is a blur and my head feels empty. It's getting very bad. I'm so idle and alone. Does anyone know any steps I can take to somehow pull myself out of this? Thank you

Forlornfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :