Thread
:
christmaschristmaschristmas
View Single Post
06-11-2014, 05:28 PM
#
79
Serendipity.
fabulous.
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by
The One Who
Very stupid question, but where can I buy a cuddly toy on the high street? I'd buy online, but I really need to see it first.
The only place I can think of is Hamley's, and I'd rather not.
Ahh, it seems like such an obvious thing but it's quite hard to think of! The only suggestion I have is somewhere like John Lewis.
"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."
Serendipity.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Serendipity.
Arcade
Challenge
Serendipity.
in the Arcade!