Thread: Voices at night
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
Morpheus
 
Morpheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Zimbabwe

I can really relate. I have chronic pains making my voices worse and and i havent been sleeping much at all for a month now. I feel like im falling apart and the lack of sleep is making my voices so much worse.

Im sorry you are going through this too. I dont have much advice but i will be looking at the responses. Just wanted to tell i can relate and care.

I dont hear music but when i started hearing voices in my late teens, it was the man from the news, telling news constantly and it was very distressing though it wasnt necessarily anything uncomfortable he said. I guess that can be a bit similar.



Den fuldkomne kærlighed,
Kan ikke eksistere blandt ufuldkomne


Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote