Originally Posted by
LittleCloud
Have you spoken to your dietitian or to the head of your team about how you feel?
My dietitian tells me I'm not eating enough to play soccer which is the right thing to say, but I have also gotten some strategies on how to include more nutrition with my exercise. Perhaps if she can't hear who you are as a person you need to see someone who can?
I spoke with my dietitian about getting more calories yesterday but she told me to stick to the plan i have. And i could get a new one when i moved more. It just feels so wrong. I get alot less than i read is recomended. I find myself checking time to see when i am allowed for a snack or meal. I felt way better when i just ate without the plan. I just feel like it would be nice to stick to a plan right now but it makes me feel so tired.
This is just overall bad. I am in recovery for anorexia and my dietitian makes me walk around hungry and tells me if i eat more i will gain so much weight that i wont be able to handle it. Shes like a twin to my anorexia. Just what i needed.
