View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #19
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Thank you for the replies.

Ok it is not rubbish for everyone, agreed.

I don't see how being mindful can stop me from losing awareness of my surroundings (meltdown) and then coming back to reality to see that I've got bruises on my body and sometimes even a bloody nose.

Mindfulness doesn't even calm me down when I'm in the pre-meltdown stage.

I have tried meditation too, but with meditation I stay calm for about 10 minutes, and then after that I am agitated again.

I had to take extra Olanzapine during the weekend.

I am glad that mindfulness works for some, but it doesn't work for me.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote