View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Yes I think it sounds like it's too much of an abstract idea for you to grasp. I understand what you're saying, and Mindfulness is incredibly hard to describe.

In my mind, my thoughts are 'things' that come and go. So I could describe them as a cloud, or a train, or a car, whatever I wanted. It doesn't mean they ARE literally a cloud, but it's just a word I ascribe to my thoughts. Then once I start noticing them I can let them move through my head without me either pushing them away or observing them.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote