View Single Post
Old 20-07-2014, 12:17 AM   #4
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Have you asked what traits it was they diagnosed you on? I don't know about NPD but there are something like 256 combinations of BPD, so I'm guessing there's a similar amount for NPD (and you don't have to fulfill them all) and I think 'tendencies' means that you have some aspects, but not enough to meet to full criteria.

I think the fact that you care enough to be upset about it, means that you must have a good heart.

Also, as far as I know, it's pretty common to have traits of more than one PD.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote