View Single Post
Old 28-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low and alone.

I have felt similar to how you're describing things right now, but I have found that speaking to my friends and telling them that I feel distant from them and that they're not there for me as much has helped and we've all made more of a conscious effort to meet up etc. However; this has had to be a proper conversation where we honestly talk about it and where neither of us can shrug it off or glaze over things.

x x x



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote