View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 01:56 AM   #52
StormCloud
 
StormCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Colorado
I am currently:

That's a good idea, slipping them there. The cop searched me right before they took me to the hospital a month ago, and then I got searched there, but I didn't have anything, and they didn't search my backpack.

I keep them pretty clean, so that's good.

I have the disgusting urge to cut deep right now. So deep that I'll need stitches.

So deep I could see the fat.

The bone.



We want it, we want, we want a reason to live. We need it, we need, we need more than this. Going through this life, looking for angels. People passing by, looking for angels. Walking down the streets, looking for angels. Everyone I meet, looking for angels.

Looking For Angels - Skillet



StormCloud is offline   Reply With Quote