View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
StormCloud
 
StormCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Colorado
I am currently:
Tonight could be the night

Done.

I'm done. Couldn't do it, life. Fuckin sorry. All alone.

What to do? I've got a plan. A plan to kill myself.

Murder.

I've got the supplies. This time, I'll take enough for it to work. Don't worry, I'll do it right this time.

At the park. No, not where the children would find me, I'm not that sick.

A beautiful dress I've never worn. I'll shower, do my hair, look nice.

It's okay.



We want it, we want, we want a reason to live. We need it, we need, we need more than this. Going through this life, looking for angels. People passing by, looking for angels. Walking down the streets, looking for angels. Everyone I meet, looking for angels.

Looking For Angels - Skillet



StormCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :