View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 09:32 AM   #45
Uglyducklin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

Aw thank you I'mlistening I couldn't face it I felt too physically unwell the virus I did go out somewhere not so far he was nearly two hours travel plus being there for a few hours. Next week I will man up and go I know it will do me good I think some of it is I'm ill anyway and it's making it worse. I feel a little better physically at least today. I just don't know I understand boundaries are necessary but therapy is so boundaried it's hard to even ask questions ! I don't know if I can raise it I feel the other things from when I was very young mean I can't share the rape when I was older that affected me differently. I just feel like everything it's collapsing in on me I don't know if I can even here good things about me sorry I'm so useless I'mlistening but I will try. Thank you for your kindness.

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote