View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #129
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Thank you Carmen I did get some rest. My research meeting went well, it was difficult being honest with my supervisor but I was able to be mature about it and tell him how I felt without blaming it in the research, but explaining my capacities right now. The project has been reduced down and I'm taking a small break from recruiting.

Last night was tough. It feels like a real breakdown I've not experienced anything quite like it, which after many years of depression is quite frightening. I opened up to more friends today which has helped and I'm taking the afternoon to have a hot chocolate under a blanket.

Tomorrow is a big day, but I'll stop going on.

Thank you Carmen your support means a lot to me, to not be going through this alone xxx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote