View Single Post
Old 27-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
in_BPD_hell
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently:
I have to be 'good'...

Hi

So I've not posted properly for a while as I'm trying to not moan. I've not really self harmed now for about 4 months, which is great.

I have however been under so much pressure to 'be good'. Everyone keeps telling me I have too, like im a child, not a 29 year old woman. The thing is now the pressure is off me and im back at work ok with no-one watching me I am starting to struggle again, and the first thing in my head is 'I want to die'. I know that I don't mean this, but I just get so overwhelmed.

I am petrified of relapsing, and I know I am starting to spiral down again. I don't know what to do to stop myself... any tips?

Thanks you

in_BPD_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
10 Hugs Given By :