View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 09:57 PM   #660
Serendipity.
fabulous.
 
Serendipity.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

I get that it may 'feel' like 2007 but if you think it through, I reckon you 'know' on a logical level that that isn't the case.

While I would normally agree that there's nothing wrong with a spontaneous trip to London (rather a fan of those myself!!) whenever you do that, you also seem to do something that gets you sectioned (we all know that a spontaneous holiday is not enough for that to happen!) in which case, it would probably be a good idea to avoid it.

What do you get out of doing this, do you think? I do understand that things are confusing, but you also do seem to have some level of insight and realize that it isn't, in fact, 2007, no matter how much it may feel like it, and you do know that you've done it before, so to keep doing it, you must be getting something out of it. I think it would be worth having an honest think - not necessarily posting here - about what that might be and how you could better get those needs met.



"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."


Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote