I don't see a psych, I get my meds from my GP, so naturally he doesn't have samples for psych meds. >< Does seeing a psych really help all that much...? Should I look into seeing one on top of everything else?
The OTC version of seraquil xr is lithium, I believe, which would unfortunately not be cheap enough nor is it something my mom nor my GP recommends for me. Which makes no sense but whatever...? Anyway, I don't know...my insurance kicks in sometime this week. I don't have much longer to hang in there, but god I just can't get out of this damn ditch...!
Sorry, I don't mean to be so bitter. I truly appreciate all of y'all's support, it's definitely giving me a list of things to mention to my therapist on Tuesday. If I make it that long without bashing my head in!
Ugh. Ignore me. Tonight was a rough night, just...ughhhh... T.T I'm just so done.
|