View Single Post
Old 27-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #9
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

I've just got to wait now for my doctors appointment and see what they say, my manager said I could move it forward and he would pay for any medication that I need but I don't want to do that, only because I'm too polite to let him do that and I think that I should sort my own things out and be responsible for myself.
I think my appetite has finally come back now. I ate loads yesterday compared to what I've been eating the past few days, I'll see how today goes though before I get too excited about it.
I've been catching up on sleep whenever I have a spare moment as well, I cancelled my plans that I had with a friend yesterday because I had a really bad migraine and just wanted to sleep it off.
I'm starting to generally feel better now just for having a day of doing nothing yesterday, I'm still going to go to my doctors appointment though because I've let it get to this point and I don't want it to get any worse.
Thank you for all the replies by the way, I really appreciate it.





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote