View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #552
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm Chloe, I'm 17 and I posted on this thread two years ago to introduce myself too! I'm an outgoing bubbly girl, really happy on the surface and I love being positive about every aspect of life:)

I love maths and science, so I applied to study maths with physics at university next year. I love music and I like reading... Otherwise all I seem to do is study given I need at least 3 A grades this year!

So errr *waves*



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote