View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 02:38 AM   #3
Antarctica
The Lost Poet
 
Antarctica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: United States, Waycross,GA
I am currently:

often times I tell people to imagine what it is like after you loose a loved one but that sadness never ends and in my case i don’t know why most of the time for such feelings

and it never ends no matter what i do
i can do things to hold it off and have some fun
but every night

but if am lucky ill get by a night without the extreme late night depression

i have lost hope for a stable constant joy
i may have some nights of it
but 9 of 10 nights i get very depressed sometimes to the point of suicidal thinking
anyway
some people listen
some don’t
and some i don’t even bother with telling them anything for they would just judge me



its hard to say if life is a sad thing or a joy
because some look at it as rainbows and flowers
and some look at it as graves and funerals
because the horrible things will happen
but the great things will happen
it seems are attitudes define it more then the roads we travel
all I know is that I could look at is as a curse or a blessing
ether way its my choice to be positive or negative.

Antarctica is offline   Reply With Quote