View Single Post
Old 20-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot Oscar View Post
That is somewhat assumptive.
The consent part?

I don't think so. I'm not saying they are idiots or have low IQ, I'm saying if you've just overdosed or cut yourself you will be experiencing considerable mental distress, and in that moment how can you possibly begin to think about whether you want to be filmed and the impact it may have on your life?

Even if 99% of the time they are functioning fine, in that one moment of distress you can't presume they have full capacity and I think it is unethical to just shove a camera in their face because it makes good television.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline