View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:
C.C. 19 Voting Thread *CLOSED*


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty! I feel pretty and witty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhappydaysxx View Post
"oh ****, October and already house of Frazer have put their Christmas decorations up..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellata View Post
Well, it's not my fault there was a power cut, I just can't go out without make up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taraxacum View Post
...It's not what it looks like





Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote