View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #73
Mimsy
 
Mimsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hey Dave,
I wish I could give you some words of encouragement to lift you- even just a tiny bit. You always have an amazing gift of words to calm each and every one of us down. I'm sorry I can't do the same for you.
Trust is something that once you lose with someone, its very hard to get back. I understand what you're saying about not ever trusting people again. But talking is perhaps the best remedy- chatting to friends about everything is so calming. I know that its probably too soon now to even think about that. The majority of people don't let us down, most people are true and honest. If only everybody was- pain in the world would be less.
Stay strong Dave, I'm thinking of you.
Miriam xxx

Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote