View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #5
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity
 
Shenanigans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Thank you for your reply.
I'm seeing her next week but I really wanted to be doing better than I am. I just don't know how to do that. The meds were meant to help, and they do in regards to my mood but not my anxiety. I'm just a constant bundle of nerves, it's horrible. I don't know where the confident person I used to be has gone, and I really want that person back. I just don't know how to do it, most of the time I feel sick with worry and I don't even know what I'm worried about.
I'll try to see if the doctor has any idea what else to do.




You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge



Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote