View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
DannieGirl
Dannie
 
DannieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: west sussex, uk
I am currently:

From my experience (was put on quetiapine when i was 17, started at the lowest dose and over 4 years I went up to 400mg and recently put to 600mg.) the higher the dose the less sedating it is. I have been on it for 6, nearly 7 years. I was at 400mg just before pregnancy, went down to 75mg during pregnancy and put back up to 400mg after pregnancy. I got put up to 600mg 2 weeks ago...
It's a strange drug but it works.
When I was on 400mg before pregnancy i took 100mg am and 300mg pm. I found the 100mg am sooo sedating but the 300mg not sedating. When I was pregnant the 75mg at night knocked me out. After pregnancy I just took the whoe dose at night and it didn't sedate me. 600mg all at pm now does't sedate me at all.
Bt dosage depends on the person and the dx. Before I went to a private psych I was diagnosed with bpd (which I never agreed with), the private psych didn't agree with the dx and explained why and dx me with bipolar 2.



http://fairly-odd-dannie.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fairlyodddannie.wordpress.com







DannieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote