Thread: Zombification
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
insidemyhead
time traveller
 
insidemyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: cloud cookoo land
I am currently:

Definitely talk to your doctor. They tend to take this quite seriously and should understand and appreciate the need to decrease. Just to say I understand how you feel when I was admitted three years ago they put me up to the maximum dose of Olanzapine and sleep was all I did for the best of 5 months until they realised along side weight gain not caused by eating that it was best to decrease as I didnt have much say over my meds at the time my parents and I pushed to come off it and thank god they listened; it was a horrible feeling in fact one of the worst times of my life and I won't touch that medication again with a barge pole. I can understand you won't be able to go to school like that I wouldn't have been able to. I'm sorry you're going through this it must be really hard, all I can say is tell your doc and they should decide the best action, you will find the right medication that makes it manageable in the end and pretty soon I hope for you, take care x




“There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”


insidemyhead is offline   Reply With Quote