View Single Post
Old 17-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

I think this site is for you, but this thread might be better suited in Self Injury discussion. I am sorry to hear what has been going on recently, but I hope RYL gives you the help and support you need to leave self harm being once and for all. It's worth taking a look at the Self Harm Information Package as it's filled with helpful advice. :)



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote