Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
mollysaysrecover
And when I lose myself, I think of you.
 
mollysaysrecover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

I won't lecture you on telling somebody about how you feel, because I know how annoying that can be if you just really don't want to tell anyone. But what I will say is that you need to get to the root of why you feel so low. I have no counseling experiences but I know that knowing the root of your problem will help you combat it and overcome it.

I have no experience in drink related issues but I do have experience in destructive behaviour and so I want you to know you aren't alone.

Stay strong and hold on.
Xx



Happiness is a form of courage
~ Holbrook Jackson

''Although the scars of yesterday remain, you can go on living as much as your heart believes. You can't be born again, although you can change.''
~ Fruits Basket


mollysaysrecover is offline   Reply With Quote