View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
alex s
 
Join Date: Jul 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phells View Post
Well we can't give diagnosis' so as far as what might be wrong with him, you'd have to ask a doctor. However, if you're really concerned maybe try having a major heart to heart with him. Have you really sat down and told him your concerns and asked if he thinks he's leading a happy life? In the end, even if you can get him into therapy, he's not going to get anything out of it unless he himself wants the help. I think the best thing you can do is talk to him and keep on the same brain level.
Yes, I know it's impossible to diagnose someone on internet but I was just wondering if depression may have similar symptoms, in some cases? Well I tried to talk to him, that's when he told be about seeing stuff etc. Unfortunately, he thinks that he doesn't need help... Like you said, I guess that's the biggest problem.

Wonderwall., he just said that he doesn't need a counselor, and that if he goes to see one, they will try to 'talk him into having a mental illness'... And yes, I do have some support but he doesn't really want to open up to anyone, he only really talked to be about all those issues.

Thank you for replying guys.

alex s is offline   Reply With Quote