View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:02 AM   #7
GossipGirl-xoxo
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
I am currently:

Well I have been self harming for four years and it is not getting any better. Mine is slowly spiraling out of control. Im not sure. Anyone who intentionally hurts themselves is obviously in need of sort of help. But I agree that these people have probably only suffered about a year maybe two at most as they got help early. But for those of us who aren't so lucky or have gotten help but it hasn't worked this is an unrealistic view. Not sure if I explained myself properly there but that's my opinion on the subject.



Im too tired to listen.
Im too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as
Faith&Trust&Pixiedust

Happiness can be found in the darkest of places.
If only one remembers to to turn on the light.


GossipGirl-xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote