View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
Aubergine
You've got this.
 
Aubergine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

I'm 27 and had never been in a relationship before. My self-esteem was shockingly low and I thought no one would ever find me attractive. However, I've recently started seeing a wonderful man who finds me attractive, warts and all. It's early days, but we're happy for the moment.

What makes you think that things will never change? I lived at home until I was 21, when I moved out. People are staying at home later and later these days as the cost of living is so high. You'll move out when the circumstances are right. In the mean time, there's not shame in your situation.



“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.


Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote