Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #145
happywondering
выродок
 
happywondering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau_83 View Post
I couldn't imagine not being an archer, it's so much easier than trying to get close to a mage who's relentlessy chucking fireballs at your head. It's also a hell of a lot lighter because, as you mentioned, I loot a lot too, need the pennies for my house as I started from the beginning recently.
I simply run up to a mage and chop their heads off! Plus I have the perk where my armor weighs nothing, and my stamina is high (can carry 410) so really I have two swords weighing about 12 each, not much at all really. That and I can resist looting everything that isn't nailed down. I go for weapons then go and enchant them and sell them for even more!

I have many houses, and a wife now, I need all the pennies, and I manage to get quite a lot!



Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you



happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote