View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #100
_wendy_
meaningless
 
_wendy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: nottingham
I am currently:

I watch it, but find it very difficult. from a professional point of view I work with teenagers like this in mainstream school. I have a lot of meetings with CAMHS and EHWT and social care, as to how to support these students, in and out of hospital. However, also from a personal point of view I find it interesting the difference between adolescent units and adult units. especially having just got out yesterday.
a do conflict between my professional life and personal life, but it does have its benefits too. I don't get triggered by things, like someone else said, its me that causes my SH, my life that's messed up. there seems to be a lot more support for adolescents, which is great, just wish it spread to the adult world of mental health!



Qualified Peer Support Worker (2017)

current mental health diagnoses: depression, PTSD, GAD, self harm, bpd

current meds (as at Feb 2017): , thyroxine, metformin, iron, b12, vit d, atenolol, Butec, Naproxen, Nefopam, Lanzoprazole, Bupropion, quetiapine (prn)

_wendy_ is offline   Reply With Quote