View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #54
loopylucy08
*Becky*
 
loopylucy08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:

200: My Middle name is:
Morwenna

199. My Confirmation name is:
Rebecca

198. I am really:
in pain!

197. My cell phone company is:
T Mobile

196. My eye color is:
Blue

195. My shoe size is:
UK size 7

194. My ring size is:
don't know

193. My height is:
165cm

192. I am allergic to:
dogs :(, anything strong smelling, cigarette smoke

191. I was born at:
12:30 I think? :S

190. I am annoyed by:
people who stand having a fag with there smoke blowing into other peoples faces

189. Last book you read:
Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult and Im reading Hidden Self Harm by Maggie Terp

188. My bed is:
messy

187: One thing you hate about yourself:
everything

179. My favorite Holiday is:
when I went to Prague with my best friends

178. The perfect kiss is:
yummy!

177. The last three cd's I bought were:
Spiral Staircase by Ralph McTell, Awkward Annie by Kate Rubsy and I can't remember what before that

175. Are you living at home?
unfortunately

174. Do you have any siblings?:
brother and sister

173. Are your parents divorced?:
no

170. What did you do yesterday:
went to work, watched TV, listened and jumped about a bit to music, called my best friend

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::


142. Love at first sight?:
yes

141. Luck?:
no

140. Fate?:
no

139. Yourself?:
no

138. Aliens?:
not like little green men!

137. Heaven?:
sometimes

136. Hell?:
sometimes

135. Ghosts?:
no

134. Horoscopes?:
sometimes

133. Soul mates?:
yes

:::Which is Better?:::


129. Hugs or Kisses?:
hugs

128. Drunk or High:
high

127. Phone or Online:
online

126. Red heads or Black haired:
red heads

125. Blondes or Brunettes:
blonde

124. Hot or cold:
cold

123. Summer or winter:
winter

121. Chocolate or vanilla:
chocolate

120. Night or Day:
night

119. Oranges or Apples:
Oranges if they are large size, Apples if they are pink ladies and chopped into tiny bits

118. Curly or Straight hair:
curly

:::Here's What I Think about:::


116. Abortion:
A right to individual choice

115. Backstabbers:
Need poking

114. Parents:
Sometimes you love em, sometimes they drive you mad

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone:
Last night

102. Had food:
@ 1:00

101. Seen someone I hadn't seen in awhile:
Define a while? Cant remember

90. who is the ditziest person:
I have my moments. Failing that Kaz ( sorry m'darling)

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
Close call between several of my mates

87. The last movie I saw:
LOTR Return of the King

82. What I don't understand is:
A lot!

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is:
not getting an answer

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
Being cleared up after

75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
Hopefully making a fresh start @ uni

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
OH assessment next Friday and workshop I have to run tomorrow night

73. Tomorrow:
Will be hellish

72. Today:
Im so tired and I feel ill

71. Next Summer:
seems like a long, long way off

70. This Weekend:
I only have to work on Sunday :) !

67. People call me:
Becki/ Becca/ Rebecca/ mad/ unique and probably lots of less flattering things I'd rather not know

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Me probably! Im not in the habit of airing my life

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
to cope with change

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
Never because I keep failing my driving test!

56. My zodiac sign is:
Cancer

55. The first person i talked to today was:
My mum

54. First time you had a crush:
When I was 7 I got into trouble @ sch for playing kiss chase with a boy I had a wee bit of a crush on!

53. The one person who i can't hide things from:
I hide a lot from a lot of people!

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking?:
Cant remember

51. Right now I am talking to:
No one

50. What is your dream job?:
Doctor, undecided which area

49. First real job?
Saturday assistant at a newsagent and stationner

48. I have/will get a job:
I have a job now and will hopefully be getting a grown up job some time soon

47. I have these pets:
2 beautiful cats

46. I hope:
things will stop hurting soon

45. The worst sound in the world:
I hate people squishing balloons

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
Me/ my therapy team in there various guises

43. best sound in the world:
Kate Rusby music! :D

39. Person[s] that makes you happy:
No one right now

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
My Kate Rusby T shirts and I love this 50s style skirt I have with handbags and shoes on it, and netting underneath

31. Last time I cried:
Yesterday i think

30. My friends are:
Amazing but they'll mostly never understand

29. My computer is:
a godsend when wireless isnt being a pain in the arse

28. The school I go to is:
I dont go to school any more. When I did I nicknamed it "hell hole"

27. Last person i got mad at:
Myself

22. The all-time best movie is:
Love LOTRs and Princess Diaries never fails to make me feel better on a rough day

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
When you're asleep so you cant feel

17. I lose all respect for people who:
Deliberately and knowingly try to make others feel worthless

16. The movies I have cried at are:
I cry at most movies...happy and sad!

14. TV channels you watch:
ITV or BBC 1 usually, slightly more BBC 2 of late as well

13. Favorite web site:
RYL/ NMM/ Facebook/ Kate Rusby website

12. I like/ love:
Lots of random stuff

11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
was so intense I could hardly breath

10. My favorite word is:
Not sure. Had a school friend who used "wickedybo" quite a lot and I like that!

9. My room is:
a beautiful pink pigsty!

8. My favorite celebrity is:
Well shes not really a normal celeb but Kate Rusby

5. My weakness is:
too many to name

4. What i like about the opposite sex is:
They have weaknesses too!

3. Who broke your heart:
No one

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
Nothing right now

1. What would you do without your girl/guy?
I aint got one!



"The purest expression of pain is pain itself"
Lovin ya all my RYLelies!
PM me any time
Rebecca
xxx


loopylucy08 is offline   Reply With Quote