View Single Post
Old 28-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate135 View Post
Things got worse yesterday... I can't even think about it
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. You do not deserve this happening to you. It is definetly not your fault. Is there any relatives who are near you who you could talk to about this situation or maybe tell your mum while her boyfriend is not in the house.

Feel free to talk or PM me anytime you want/ need to.

Love from MEERA xx



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote