View Single Post
Old 26-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

Hi darling.

There's no need to apologise; we're here to support.

I'm sorry this is happening but it's not your fault AT ALL. He is very much in the wrong. I know you want your mum to be happy but do you think she would be knowing what he's doing? I doubt it. I'm sure she'd want to know so she could put a stop to it.

You can even go to the police about what he is doing.

Take care,

x x x



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote