View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
ZDrache
What do you Care? -|- What do you Dare?
 
ZDrache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lambeth
I am currently:

Personally I'd be afraid for my lungs from the smoking, and liver from the drinking. Paracetomal is bad for you liver if taken more than needed.
If you stopped tommorrow you might feel crappy, cos even if you're not physically addicted you may be psychologically.
It's hard to say exactly how much damage you're doing cos it varies from person to person.
Maybe, just maybe, you can offset some of the damage by eating a nutritious diet and detoxing? And keeping your mental state in check.




"Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness. I guess that sounds stupid." "Yeah."


ZDrache is offline   Reply With Quote