View Single Post
Old 24-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #88
no_Brakes
 
no_Brakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012

I'd say Death Note is a pretty good first anime choice, that's sure to get her hooked. Never seen Hetalia. Angel Beats would be a good one too, I'd think.

Anyways, finished Psycho Pass, it's great. Recommend it to anyone. It is a bit violent at times, though. Just a warning. - Edit -- By a bit violent, I mean it can get pretty gruesome at times...I tend to understate things a bit. It's not totally overkill, but still, it's kind of gory. Still definitely worth a watch. Probably one of the best shows I've seen recently.

After I finished that, someone had recommended that I watch Chihayafuru. Honestly, the concept is a bit of a strange one, but good. Still waiting for the second season to finish, but the first season was great. Really lighthearted (big change of pace from what I've been watching lately).

I also just finished the first season of Darker than Black. Not sure exactly what to think. It was okay, I guess. By the end of it I was hooked, but it definitely started off pretty slow. Not the best anime around, but I like it. Going to finish the second season before I say anything more.

Oh, and someone recommended Bakuman as well. I think I'm going to watch that next. Concept seems a bit odd, but I'll give it a shot. Seems like a long watch, so hopefully I get a few more recommendations before I finish watching it. I'm starting to have trouble choosing what to watch, lol.






no_Brakes is offline   Reply With Quote