View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
EightySix
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canada

I've had a similar issue with my 6yr old.
His fine motor skills are behind his peers and he's not all that creative or good at drawing. And really he's not all that great in the sports department.
He's had trouble with his peers making fun of him not drawing like.them, not keeping up physically. He is sensitive as well so as soon as they see him start to.crack they just get worse.

I've discussed certain things with his teachers when they've been a problem. But mainly we remind him.of his strengths over his friends, everyone can't be good at everything.

Its tough seeing your baby so upset and being picked on.



So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in

EightySix is offline   Reply With Quote